5 Simple Ways to Increase Brand Awareness with Mobile Wallet Passes
- Create passes for each item in inventory – message consumers when new flavors or variations are introduced.
- Include a link for product reviews on each item pass, and offer consumers an additional incentive for launching the review page directly from the back of the pass.
- Spending the money on a booth at a consumer oriented event like Cannabis Cup or Hempfest? Push passes out to all attendees via QR code and short link signage at the booth or on tear sheets and takeaways – NOTHING else gives you 24/7 contact, or the ability to group users by region, show, interest group and more!
- Create co-op advertising programs with dispensaries, just like traditional manufacturers and their sales outlets. Offer discounts and reimburse dispensaries and delivery drivers when they sell more product for you.
- Expand traditional marketing channels with mobile wallet passes – cost effective, moves the technology ‘upkeep’ to Apple and Google; provides a simple platform for marketing campaigns with unlimited calls to action!
Perfect for edibles, elixirs, pens and more
Mobile wallet marketing is simple to set up, and easy to manage.
Passes are updated in real time with lock screen notifications, geofencing, iBeacons, and time relevant push notifications. Every iPhone owner already has Apple Wallet installed, it’s part of the iOS operating system. Android users can select from a number of compatible wallet apps at the Google Play Store.
For more information about effectively using mobile wallet marketing passes, check out the blog and the podcast at DominoResearch.com.
To find out more about pass technology and how it works for business owners and consumers, check out MobileWalletMarketer.com
How Does Mobile Wallet Marketing Work?
In a nutshell, mobile wallet marketing enables you to connect with your customers and prospects, using their mobile phone.
- Send messages via push notification – “We have a great deal on Product M today! Check it out!”
- Send messages via geofencing or iBeacons – “Hey, stop in and check out this great deal” or “We’re in booth 763 here at Hempfest”
- Keep current or prospective customers up to date with your marketing or educational efforts – “Check out the new Tommy Chong podcast update”
- Issue tickets to events and remind attendees to show up – “Don’t forget that we’re having a Customer Appreciation Event on Friday evening at 7 pm”
- Give users coupons, discounts, or other members only deals – “Bring this pass in to receive a 20% discount on elixirs this week”
Messages are sent to the lock screen of the users iPhone (via the Wallet app) or Android (via a third party wallet app), and both sides can be viewed without unlocking the phone. Pass links cannot be tapped unless the user opens the Wallet app.